As part of its development, RandoriSec is looking for an engineer who wishes to join a consulting firm specializing in security.
Objectives and content of the mission: In this context of the mission, the candidate will have the objective of carrying out 3 security projects:
• Design, implementation and initiation of operational management of an "EDR" type device on workstations;
• Design, implementation and initiation of operational management of a set of DLP-type processes and devices;
• Design, implementation and initiation of the operational management of an IDS network probe.
The consultant will also be required to perform the following tasks (without the list being exhaustive):
• Risk analyzes;
• Notices and specifications of security measures;
• Analysis of exemption requests;
• Participation in investigations and operational reaction in the event of a security incident
Profile sought: We are looking for an engineer with at least two years of experience. Experience in EDR, DLP, and IDS is desirable, but not required. The candidate has good interpersonal skills, knows how to listen, has a spirit of synthesis, good writing, is adaptable, autonomous ...
In terms of technical knowledge, the candidate must have:
• Good knowledge of Windows security
• Good knowledge of network security
• Knowledge and understanding of the attack techniques described by the "kill chain" (standard attacks or APT)
• Knowledge and understanding of detection / reaction techniques as well as penetration testing techniques "Business" and functional knowledge:
• Good understanding of general essential safety principles
• Good knowledge of project management techniques
• Good level of English (oral and written)
Location: The position is located in intramural Paris
Remuneration: To be defined according to the profile