- brainstorm with the Product and Tech teams to solve complex issues
- work on developing core features of the product
- mentor other engineers and review code
- have a direct and real-world impact on the product
- enjoy a fast-moving and dynamic environment with a bunch of very passionate geeks
At Tanker, we do security in a user-friendly way. We’re looking for simple solutions to solve complex issues others have given up on.
We do end-to-end encryption of files stored in the public cloud without compromising the user experience. We believe security should be by design and should not be based on trust in our infrastructure. We thus never have access to users’ keys and passwords.
You will work with our CTO and CSO and be part of a talented team of 10+ passionate developers, experts in software engineering, cryptography and security.
We offer a permanent position, with flexible hours, comprehensive health cover, private pension scheme, commuter benefits program..
- You are an expert in C++
- You know what a good API looks like
- Share our ethic when it comes to cyber security, and want to join a company that works in accordance with your values
- You enjoy challenges: ‘that’s impossible’ is not part of your vocabulary.
- When things break – and they will – you are eager and able to help fix theM
Take the hack challenge available on https://www.tanker.io/rabbit/hackMe and find the secret password to send your application.