At Tanker, we do security in auser-friendly way. We’re looking for simple solutions to solve complex issuesothers have given up on.
We do end-to-end encryption of files storedin the most user-friendly cloud services like Dropbox and Microsoft One Drivewithout interfering with the great user experience that made them so successfulin the first place.
Our aim is to secure the most popular cloudapplications against cyber threats, to provide peace of mind to millions ofbusinesses worldwide when it comes to their privacy and data governance.
Behind Tanker is a team with strong productand Tech DNA. Our people helped build products such as ClicRDV, FrontApp,Socloz, Aldebaran and Dashlane.
Headquartered in Paris, we are backed bysecurity experts from the French Ministry of Defense and ENS Ulm Crypto Lab.
- You will brainstorm with the Product andTech teams to solve complex issues
- You will work on developing core features of the product
- You will mentor other engineers andreview code
- You will have a direct and real impact onthe product
- You will enjoy a fast-moving and dynamicenvironment with a bunch of very passionate geeks
- You are an expert in C++
- You know what a good API looks like
- You share our ethics when it comes tocyber security, and want to join a company that works in accordance with yourvalues
- You enjoy challenges: ‘that’s impossible’is not part of your vocabulary.
- (When things break – and they will –) you are eager and able to help fix them
Take the hack challenge available onhttps://www.tanker.io/rabbit/hackMe and find the secret password to send yourapplication.
We offer a permanent position, withflexible hours, comprehensive health cover, private pension scheme, commuterbenefits program…