An emerging player in Cybersecurity, WLF Services is an independent and growing consulting firm. Our consultants intervene on consulting, expertise and audit missions with high added value in major companies in all sectors of activity.
Our desire is to share a pragmatic vision of cybersecurity and anticipate future technologies to best protect our customers.
We are looking for new motivated talents to join us and support the development of WLF Services. Exchange and mutual aid are encouraged to allow everyone to flourish professionally.
As part of our Cybersecurity Support offer, we are looking for a Network & Security Architect M/F to join a growing team and support our customers on rich and varied missions
As a Network & Security Architect M/F, depending on your expertise and the context of the mission, your main activities with our clients are as follows:
- Be an IS security referent throughout the project and with all contributors;
- Study the evolution of security infrastructures;
- Validate the compliance of defined architectures with customer security requirements and security best practices;
- Write and validate technical security architecture standards;
- Formalize risk analyses on projects carried out by the client and ensure that the identified security measures are properly taken into account.
In addition, within the firm, :
- You participate in the enrichment of our offers and the development of our expertise
- You share your experiences with the whole team.
- You develop your skills through our internal and external training courses
Our desire: to allow you to evolve personally by actively participating in the development of our firm and by sharing your knowledge with a team of enthusiasts and local management.
You have significant experience in a similar position and you have at least knowledge of cybersecurity topics in terms of security and application architecture, cloud security, risk analysis methodology. Ideally, you are able to justify certifications in security (ISO 27001, CISSP, EBIOS, etc.) and on publisher technologies (Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, F5, etc.).
You have excellent analytical and structuring skills. You are rigorous and pragmatic. You are committed to meeting our customers' expectations.
Location : Paris (75)
Type of contract: CDI
Education: Bac +4/5
Experience: > 5 years
Partial telework possible