Operational Cybersecurity Project Manager M/FParis , France 22 days ago
An emerging player in Cybersecurity, WLF Services is an independent and growing consulting firm. Our consultants intervene on consulting, expertise and audit missions with high added value in major companies in all sectors of activity.
Our desire is to share a pragmatic vision of cybersecurity and anticipate future technologies to best protect our customers.
We are looking for new motivated talents to join us and support the development of WLF Services. Exchange and mutual aid are encouraged to allow everyone to flourish professionally.
As part of our Cybersecurity Support offer, we are looking for an Operational Cybersecurity Project Manager M/F to join a growing team and support our customers on rich and varied missions.
As an Operational Cybersecurity Project Manager M/F, depending on your expertise, you will be involved in the management of large-scale operational cybersecurity projects: Implementation of an external SOC, Deployment of cybersecurity solutions (EDR, PAM, IAM, Patch Management, etc.), Active Directory security, Processing of remediation following penetration tests, etc.
Thus, with our customers, you ensure the following main activities:
- Definition of the project framework and scope
- Animation and coordination of the project team made up of experts, architects and analyses.
- Monitoring of project planning and commitments
- Communication and reporting to the various stakeholders and in particular the client's management
- Animation of the operational and strategic steering bodies of the project
- Definition and implementation of project monitoring and operational security indicators
- Participation in the choice of technical architectures and cybersecurity solutions
- Management of the project budget and supplies through the conduct of calls for tenders
In addition, within the firm:
- You participate in the enrichment of our offers and the development of our expertise
- You share your experiences with the whole team.
- You develop your skills through our internal and external training courses
Our desire: to allow you to evolve personally by actively participating in the development of our firm and by sharing your knowledge with a team of enthusiasts and local management.
You ideally have a first experience in a similar position and/or you have at least knowledge of cybersecurity topics and project management skills.
You have excellent analytical, hindsight and team federation skills. You are rigorous and pragmatic. You are committed to meeting our customers' expectations.
You ideally have certifications in the field of Cybersecurity and/or Project Management.
Location : Paris (75)
Type of contract: CDI
Education: Bac +4/5
Experience: > 3 years
Partial telework possible