Consultant Security Analysis (Level 3) | DBM Partners M/WParis , France 1 year ago
As part of the constant growth of our activity, we are looking for several consultants. In this field of activity, we help our clients to prevent, detect and remedy risks in the area of Information System security, but also to continuously improve their maturity in preventing cyber attacks.
Depending on your affinities, you will be involved in all or part of the following areas :
- High-level security consulting and CISO assistance
- Risk analysis on business and/or technical projects.
- Final level of qualification and incident management
- Follow-up on the correction of vulnerabilities
- Forensics and post cyber-attack monitoring
- Improvement of the organisation and operation of an internal/external SOC
- Active participation in business continuity activities
- Response to internal or external audits
- Implementing the deployment of security solutions
- Integration and continuous improvement of SIEM-type solutions
- Participation in BlueTeam / RedTeam type operations
The advantages of DBM Partners :
- An ambitious firm under construction: doubling of staff by the end of 2022, development of our Bordeaux entity
- We ensure the training of our employees through substantial budgets and an internal policy that encourages training
- We get along well and maintain links with our consultants by organising monthly and quarterly events.
- A low turnover thanks to our human, benevolent and transparent management (horizontal management) Mutual insurance covered at 100% (family), transport at 100% and other advantages
- With a BAC to BAC+42, you have been working in cybersecurity for over 6 years and in analysis for over 4 years. You are familiar with ISO 27001, OWASP and ITIL standards.
- You are curious and have a genuine interest in IT security and digital risk management. You will also have a real attraction for relationships and the satisfaction of the clients you will be responsible for.
- You are motivated to invest in the life and growth of a firm that will know how to repay you and have values in line with ours: benevolence, respect, professionalism, sharing.
- Your English is fluent, even if your accent is "so Frenchy". Are you serious without taking yourself too seriously? Then we look forward to talking to you!