As part of the constant growth of our business, we are looking for several Cybersecurity Consultants - Incident Management Analysts. We are currently looking for a number of Cyber Security Consultants - Incident Management Analysts to join our team. You will have, among other things, the following tasks:
- Final level of qualification and management of incidents
- Active participation in business continuity activities
- Forensics and post cyber-attack monitoring
- Follow-up on the correction of vulnerabilities
- Participation in blue team type operations
The advantages of DBM Partners :
- An ambitious firm under construction: doubling of staff by the end of 2022, development of our Bordeaux entity
- We ensure the training of our employees through substantial budgets and an internal policy that encourages training
- We get along well and maintain links with our consultants by organising monthly and quarterly events.
- A low turnover thanks to our human, benevolent and transparent management (horizontal management) Mutual insurance covered at 100% (family), transport at 100% and other advantages
- With a BAC to BAC+42, you have been working in cybersecurity for over 6 years and in analysis for over 4 years. You are familiar with ISO 27001, OWASP and ITIL standards.
- You are curious and have a genuine interest in IT security and digital risk management. You will also have a real attraction for relationships and the satisfaction of the clients you will be responsible for.
- You are motivated to invest in the life and growth of a firm that will know how to repay you and have values in line with ours: benevolence, respect, professionalism, sharing.
- Your English is fluent, even if your accent is "so Frenchy". Are you serious without taking yourself too seriously? Then we look forward to talking to you!