Founded in 2013, YesWeHack is a leading global bug bounty platform, with offices in Singapore, Paris, Lausanne and Munich.
We provide a disruptive approach to cyber security through Bug Bounty, by connecting more than 20,000 ethical hackers worldwide with organizations to secure their assets the agile way.
Growing rapidly, we are expanding in APAC and strengthening our teams with passionate people who are eager to share their ideas and knowledge. We are currently looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures.
Attached to the CEO APAC, your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety in line with the global growth strategy of the company.
Main missions :
- Oversee day-to-day office operations, including: Mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Design and implement office policies and procedures
- Prepare operational reports, updates and schedules to ensure efficiency
- Provide exceptional intern customer service
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Assists with the research, projection, establishment, and maintenance of the annual budget.
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
- Working hand in hand, with mutual trust, on each of these matters with the CEO
- Other ad-hoc administrative support duties as required
Required profile :
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an office management role.
- Demonstrated skill in analyzing statistical data and making cost comparisons
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage confidential and highly sensitive information.
- Knowledge of the budgetary processes is required.
- Proficient computer & tech skills
- Understanding of cybersecurity practices & trends
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Ability to take initiative and work independently