- Support our software engineers to build secure products and microservices
- Manage security integration into the CI/CD pipeline
- Manage integration with manual and automated tools for static and dynamic testing
- Identify areas for automation and tooling to increase code coverage
- Identify security issues in Raisin products and services
- Establish metrics and reporting to track coverage and effectiveness of security processes
- Introduce new tools and processes in line with industry best practices
- Engage with product leads and developers to conduct security reviews and define security requirements
- Help evolve Raisin's security features and services and manage security technical debt
- Act as a subject matter expert for application security issues and support developers to close vulnerabilities
- Collaborate on security initiatives and promote security standards across Raisin
- Become a representative for the Raisin’s Information Security program
- Strong experience in automating deployment of security tools across multiple platforms and regions
- Strong experience in distributed platform development security and design
- In-depth knowledge of web and mobile security standards and best practices (OWASP, etc.)
- Strong foundation in core information security principles and concepts (HTTPS, TLS, OAuth, etc.)
- Experience in cloud security deployment and implementation issues (AWS)
- Proven expertise in enterprise-grade and web scale security solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to explain complex security topics in simple terms
- Ability to lead and project manage multiple security initiatives
- A good team player who is self-motivated and well organized
JOIN OUR MISSION, JOIN OUR TEAM - AND GROW WITH US!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.