Cassidian CyberSecurity Elancourt
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus’ CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity has arisen. We are currently looking for a SOC Service Delivery Manager (m/f) for our site in Elancourt. Under the responsibility of the Head of SOC, you guarantee that all the services are delivered to the customers. You will represent the customers’ interests whilst dealing with the Airbus CyberSecurity staff, such as SOC employees, colleagues from Engineering, technical experts, pre-sales, as well as Project Managers.
Tasks & accountabilities
Knowing the network specifications and the applications’ architecture of your customers, your main tasks will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of services to customers, as contracted in the service level agreements
- Coordinate the operations inside the CyberSecurity entity; in case other resources are required you will be in charge of improving and fixing any points on the SOC architecture or services
- Responsible for the compliance with the SLA
- Required to lead monthly meetings with his customer’s peers in order to review all major events and tickets which occurred during a certain period
- Handle crisis & exception situations with the SOC manager, the staff and the customer
- Coordinate the operations' stakeholders and guarantee to achieve the goals whenever some upgrade or changes in operations have to take place
- Responsible for identifying the impact of detected alerts or suspicious behaviours on customers’ infrastructures for other Airbus SOC customers and collaboration with teams in Germany and the United Kingdom
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
- Educated to a degree level in Computer Sciences, Information Security or equivalent
- A significant experience in managing security services and customer relations
- A strong interest and a good background of the Cyber Defence field
- Excellent communication skills and the capability to understand the customer’s requirements
- Good knowledge of information security concepts and technologies, as well as knowledge of the SOC organisation and used processes
- Excellent skills in project follow-up with specific attention to cost constraints
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Knowledge in ITIL
- Fluent in French and English
Overnight & week-end shifts may be requested.
Merci de postuler en suivant le lien : https://jobstats.robopost.com/count/clic.php?v=92760&j=1968