Business Card Associates (BCA) is a smb specialized in the design, deployment and operation of logical and physical security solutions since 2006. Closely connected to its ecosystem, the company enjoys a strong recognition of its expertise, on which builds on its strong growth. We target a clientele that includes government departments, large health facilities or government bodies.
As part of this development and under the responsibility of the Technical Director, you will participate in the development of an innovative product with high added value (wearable) and will intervene on all phases of a project (architecture, design & application coding time real on 16 and 32 bit processors, implementation of communication & protocol layers, test & validation, technical documentation). You also participate in the technical capitalization and technology watch on your business.
You have a Master Degree in Industrial Computing and significant experience in the design and development of embedded software. If possible, you have an experience in a constrained or secure environment (authentication, identity).
As part of this mission, you will have to:
- Write technical documents (architecture, specification, design, tests ...)
- Realize the layers of management / hardware abstraction (drivers, libraries)
- Develop low level interfaces: SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, SWP ...
- Integrate software components on board and system
- Perform tests with laboratory equipment
Your main skills are rigor and method, dynamism, responsiveness, technical curiosity, as well as a good culture in analog and digital electronics. Related technical skills include:
- Development of javacard, C, C ++ on smart card, Secure Element
- APDU, BLE, NFC, USB communication protocols
- ARM Architecture
Mastery of fluent English is required.
Open position with permanent contrat M / F and for people with disabilities, based in the Paris region or near Aix-en-Provence, salary according to experience.