SITREND: a pioneering player in the field of Cybersecurity
Since our creation, we support important projects of our customers, mainly major accounts and through services of Audit, Consulting, Cyber Defense and SOC, Risk Management, Awareness, Forensic, Integration of solutions.
Position Auditor / Pentester Security CDI (H / F)
Attached to the Security Audit division of our large account client (industrial sector), you will intervene in the context of security audit missions (intrusion tests) including:
- Application audit, heavy client (Reverse Engineering)
- External / internal network / system security audit on complex environments:
- Database audit (ORACLE, MYSQL, MSSQL, SYBASE)
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the field of pentest
- Good knowledge of basic concepts in network and security system
- Good knowledge in script development (especially python and bash)
- A good knowledge of the techniques of malware analysis and reverse engineering would be a plus
- Good knowledge of safety in general
Required profile :
- You are passionate about IT security
- You have the rigor to prepare and execute operations on complex and critical systems.
- You have a sense of analysis to identify problems such as attacks and perform a continuous security watch
- You have the talent and tenacity to find solutions to complex problems.
- You have a good interpersonal sense (oral and written) and know how to quickly win the trust of your interlocutors by your rigor and your dynamism
- You know how to work both independently and as a team
- Your written and oral English is operational
If you are listening to opportunities, contact email@example.com