SEKOIA gives itself 'carte blanche' to rethink cybersecurity so that it is always more relevant, effective and accessible.
One of the main challenges is to constantly analyze and understand emerging threats, define the appropriate strategies to deal with them and have the ability to execute them on a large scale.
Thanks to their SEKOIA.IO platform, and their multidisciplinary team of Threat Intelligence enthusiasts, their work has maximum impact because they manage to break down silos, whether they are technological, organizational or cultural.
On a daily basis, SEKOIA participates in the cyber defense efforts of companies of all sizes in all sectors by defining the best strategies and accompanying them in all the key moments of their execution.
As a Pentester, your missions will be :
- Conduct penetration tests
- Conduct RedTeam audits and APT simulations
- Search for vulnerabilities in source code
- Perform architecture and configuration audits
- Manage the audit process
- Write audit reports and present the results
- Monitor vulnerabilities
- Contribute to technological developments
- Participate in multidisciplinary coalitions
- You have a successful experience in information systems security
- You master all or part of our prioritized techniques:
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux and more if affinity)
- Networks (architectures and protocols)
- Applications (web or fat client)
- Intrusion techniques and tools
- Development (scripting)
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are comfortable writing
- You recognize yourself when we talk about: sense of priorities, curiosity, pugnacity, adaptability to different contexts
- Bonus: audit-oriented certifications will be a plus