Digital.security, a subsidiary of the Econocom Group, is a consulting firm specializing in Cybersecurity, Connected Object Security and Industrial Security.
With our 230 employees in the largest cities of France and internationally, we support companies and administrations in defining their security strategies, their implementation and their maintenance in operational conditions, by monitoring and auditing the measures applied.
Digital.security is characterised by its rare capacity for innovation and security research and has created CERT-DS, the first CERT™ specialized in the ecosystem of connected objects and has its own R&D laboratory.
Because the value of digital.security lies in our ability to let our employees flourish and allow their curiosity to express themselves, we capitalize on the talents we recruit in order to:
• Increase awareness and understanding of threats.
• Continually finding new solutions and working methods for companies,
• Best serve corporate cybersecurity
Mandated by CERT digital.security, you strengthen a dynamic and experienced team of a multinational financial organization.
Functions of the position:
- Test key scenarios on the organisation’s infrastructure or business applications, using attack tools, in order to imitate realistic tactics, techniques and procedures;
- replicate sophisticated cyber-attacks to continuously test and improve the organization’s defence capability, integrated within a CSIRT/CERT/SOC;
- Validate techniques for defense and reinforcement of critical systems to mitigate future cyber risks;
- Identify elaborate malicious activities that have circumvented traditional surveillance capabilities;
- support the overall response to major incidents to ensure the rapid conclusion of investigations;
- Develop and maintain documentation of the various Purple Team processes used within CSIRT/CERT/SOC;
- Take an offensive as well as a defensive view.
Profile of the candidate:
With a degree in computer science, you have several years of proven experience in the field of offensive and/or defensive computer security.
You are endowed with a critical and analytical mind, excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of service and excellence. You want to integrate human-sized teams that promote proximity and the transmission of knowledge. You are looking for a work environment that is stimulating, conducive to learning and personal growth.
Certifications can reinforce partial professional experience (SANS (GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN), Offensive Security Certifications (OSCP, OSCE, OSWE).