As a Front-End Developer, you will participate in a team to the evolution and maintenance of our Bug Bounty platform. You will be dynamic and autonomous and will be able to propose pragmatic and incremental solutions.
Your main missions will be as follows:
- Maintaining the current code of the platform
- Participate in the design and development of future versions of the platform
- Performing technical analysis
- Testing and writing, necessary corrections
- Corrective and evolutionary maintenance of applications
You master :
- CSS, SASS, LESS (ideally SASS)
The following knowledge will be an asset:
- UX/UI Design
- PHP (ideally Symfony)
- English read, spoken and written
- Participation in open source projects
Profile required :
- Passionate about cybersecurity, you have a good professional experience in frontend development.
- You are rigorous, respectful of good practices in secure development and functional security, and your team spirit and interpersonal skills will also be necessary to successfully complete your missions.
- You are familiar with the Single Page App concept.
- You have already worked on applications with complex business processes.
To apply : https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/yeswehack/jobs/analyste-developpeur-php-symfony-h-f-paris_paris_YESWE_14qKj2d