Within the group's Operations Department, as a Windows Security Engineer (M/F), your missions are as follows:
- Ensure Microsoft System expertise, definition and implementation of governance on the management of the Microsoft fleet.
- Participate in the reinforcement and development of the security policy and apply it.
- Analyze the need to secure existing platforms.
- Define the appropriate technical solutions.
- Ensure the patches personally or supervise the operations teams to guarantee the deployments.
- Listening to security breaches, analyzing internal reports and monitoring security incidents.
- Set up and manage remediation and automation action plans.
- Project deployment around Microsoft activities.
- Technical referent vis-à-vis other technical and non-technical teams.
- Anticipate obsolescence, manage updates.
Training Bac + 5 in Computer Science or equivalent, you ideally justify a significant experience of 5 years in a similar position.
You have recognized technical skills in the following areas of expertise:
- Expertise in Microsoft technologies (AD, Exchange, SQL Server, SMSC, KMS)
- System security expertise and hardening standard (CIS)
- PowerShell development
- Practice of pentesting
- Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate
Knowledge of firewalls would be a plus.
Sense of listening and dialogue, you know how to put forward your ideas.
Sense of anticipation and planning
Ability to work within a multicultural and geo-distributed team.
Autonomy and curiosity.
Strong learning ability.
Sense of initiative.
Prioritization and problem solving
Would you like to join a Group whose DNA is Performance and Self-transcendence? Send us your application file to the following address: email@example.com.