Directly attached to the RRSSI in the group's Operations & Systems team, you join the IT security team at our head office and are responsible for the proper functioning and development of the Group's IT security.
As part of the strong development of our group in France and abroad, you will be required to intervene in large-scale projects, to participate in the choice of architectural developments and the maintenance of security elements in place.
Internal position, based in Nanterre. Occasional mobility for travel
Your main objectives:
• Manage a team of 3 people
• Pilot the implementation of new scenarios within SOC
• Monitor SOC activity (workload, indicators relating to the relevance of scenarios, etc.)
• Supervise and administer the Security Operating Center (SOC) solutions in complete confidentiality
• Suggest changes to SOC organizations and processes
• Detect, analyze and qualify incidents, threats and cyber attacks
• Identify their sources, their mechanisms and block their access to existing solutions
• Guarantee the analysis of different computer data
• Write appropriate security procedures and raise awareness of network, data and IT security issues
Specific skills :
• Technical expertise in one or more areas of Information System Security
• Knowledge of security-related equipment (Proxy, Reverse Proxy, Firewall, WAF, VPN,
• IDS, IPS…)
• Operational experience in computer systems security is required
• Risk analysis (EBIOS, ISO 27005…)
• Security management (ISO 27001)
• Security audit
• Specialized Master in Information and Systems Security. Strong Appreciable
• Sense of organization
• Writing skills
• Bac + 5 training in IT Security, Telecommunications and networks, you have demonstrated during an experience of 3 to 5 years in IT security your abilities.
• You have strong experience in at least two of the security domains: Access control, cryptography, governance, secure architecture, operational security, physical security, network security and application security.
• Autonomy, thoroughness, sense of responsibility and good interpersonal skills will be undeniable qualities for your fulfillment within your function and our teams.
• Good level of written / spoken English