Looking for new challenges? join the Bouygues Construction IT adventure. Within the Cybersecurity Department, your main missions are:
- Support project managers and ensure the integration of Cybersecurity in solutions and projects.
- Revision and validation of DAT (Technical Architecture File)
- Define, write and update the Cybersecurity standards constituting the reference framework, and monitor their application.
- Control the risk treatment plans proposed by the project managers and manage any derogations before the projects go into production.
- Evaluate suppliers for new projects for Bouygues Construction and ensure that they comply with Bouygues Construction Cybersecurity standards.
- Assist in the evaluation of DICT criteria (Availability, Integrity, Confidentiality and Traceability).
- Contribute to the animation of the Cybersecurity community by sharing its knowledge and experiences.
- Identify the necessary and useful tools for the entire Bouygues Construction cybersecurity community.