Specialized on data processing and digital usage, the security of information system is our priority.
In this context, we are currently hiring a Security Consultant to strenghten our Security Team.
CISO's right-hand man or woman, you will have to pursue our security approach thanks to your expertise in security of information systems. You will work closely to all our interns teams and particularly with our technical teams (IT development, outsourcing, management of information systems, etc.).
To meet this challenge, you will have to :
- Advise the IT teams in the definition of needs, choices, setting, implementation and exploitation of solutions ;
- Realise technical audits : configuration, architecture, intruder tests, vulnerability scans, etc. ;
- Suggest congruent action plans to the audits results ;
- Realise vulnerability analysis (risks, impacts, etc.) ;
- Write process and good practice guides ;
- Ensure a security and technology watch ;
Your position will require regular movements to Mayenne and punctually to our others basements in France.
With a fourth-year university level or a Master Degree with a cybersecurity or cyberdefense speciality, you have a first significant and successful experience in a similar position.
Your expertise will be expected on the following points :
- encryption, key management certificate, strong authentification, PKI
- networks, Linux, Windows, Active Directory, Databases, virtualization
- WAF, VPN,firewall, proxy, IPS, antimalware
- vulnerability scans, pentesting
- OWASP, ANSSI
- Technical English level
Knowledge in SIEM will be encouraged.
Your advisory role implies being a such people person, having an editorial ease but also being a proactive force.
Curious, innovative and creative, you will enjoy this rich and varied mission.