AMD consulting, is a recognized actor in computer consulting which has specialized since its creation in services with high added value with large establishments, large Cac 40 companies in the banking, finance and insurance.
We are looking for Senior H / F Cybersecurity Consultant for one of our clients in the banking sector located in Ile de France. Attached to our company, you will be seconded to our client for a long-term mission.
Description and context of the mission:
The Cybersecurity Consultant's mission is to manage the Cybersecurity projects entrusted to him. He / She manages priority projects that significantly improve the level of security, and also carries out security expertise tasks within them.
The Professional / Cybersecurity manages the projects in accordance with the quality, time, cost and project management standards defined by the subsidiary. In this context, he / she takes care of the animation of the teams contributing to the projects. Project risk management and reporting are also part of its missions.
He / She also provides an adequate level of functional and technical security knowledge in the projects he / she will manage.
For example, the eSecurity Consultant may perform the following tasks:
- Carry out awareness-raising work, with an emphasis on adapting content to different types of population, so it is:
- Identify each population with specific needs
- To define the modes of communication adapted to each of these populations
- To define and produce the contents of sensitizations
- To organize at least a phishing test
- Define the security training needs within IT and propose existing or to be created training to answer them.
- Define awareness-raising methods for end-customers and partners
He / She will also be referent on the topics he / she will follow with the Client's Local Entities. These entities, located in 13 European countries, may have local projects reflecting those carried out by the Corporate Entity.
Other activities and projects of Cybersécuirté may be entrusted to him depending on his skills and his workload.
Required profile :
- You are graduated Level Bac +4 / 5
- You justify a significant experience in Cybersecurity
Through your career you have been able to develop the following professional knowledge and know-how:
- Cyber security practices
- Change management
- Project management
- Project risk management
- Animation of transverse teams
- Ability to work in a team and matrix mode
- Analytical capacity
- Ability to communicate and write
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of the IT profession
• You with a good level in English: Read, spoken, written, ability to communicate in an international environment.