8 rue du Sentier
Qonto is the leading neobank for SMEs and freelancers.
Founded by Alexandre Prot and Steve Anavi, Qonto simplifies everyday banking, finance management and accounting. We offer a user-centric business banking solution on mobile and desktop, a very responsive customer service and transparent pricing. We are targeting all businesses from 1 to 250 employees and can either replace a traditional bank account or act as a complement to make business banking as easy, efficient and hassle-free as it should be.
Our mission is to create the bank all businesses love. We focus on client satisfaction and people development through our core values:
- Ambition: we tackle big problems
- Teamwork: we can only create magic by working together
- Mastery: we grow and get better every day
- Integrity: we care and respect our community
- 50,000+ business clients since our launch (July 2017)
- 150+ Qontoers
- €32m in funding from tier-one VCs: Valar (founded by Peter Thiel), Alven and the European Investment Bank
- One of the 50 Emerging stars in worldwide FinTech by KPMG and H2 Ventures!
- The 3rd most attractive startup in France according to Linkedin and 2018 winner of the FrenchWeb500 prize
- The expansion of 3 additional European markets: Germany, Italy and Spain
Siret Number : 81948962600013