- Be the last safety net before the product goes live
- Have carte blanche to improve quality processes
- Oversee automatic tests implementation
- Teach to and learn from a bunch of very passionate geeks
At Tanker, we do security in a user-friendly way. We’re looking for simple solutions to solve complex issues others have given up on.
We do end-to-end encryption of files stored in the cloud without compromising the user experience. We believe security should be by design and should not be based on trust in our infrastructure. We thus never have access to users’ keys and passwords.
You will work with our CTO and CSO and be part of a talented team of 10+ passionate developers, experts in software engineering, cryptography and security, in a proper Scrum environment.
You will be in charge of improving existing quality processes at Tanker and make sure we release the best possible product.
You will validate both the user experience and technical aspects of new features.
You will help create and maintain automatic functional tests with the help and support from other engineers
And you will of course be a full-time member of the Scrum team as we believe that a feature is not operational until it has been fully tested.
- An experienced and enthusiast tester
- You have an experience in writing/maintaining automatic tests
- You are never fully satisfied and always want to improve things
- You enjoy challenges, you are curious about how things work.
- Experience in computer programming
- We offer a permanent position with flexible hours, comprehensive health cover, private pension scheme, commuter benefits program.