You will be responsible for discovering and investigating web security issues that have been discovered in our customers applications and attack trends they are facing. You will also design protection logic against wide categories of attacks.
You are fan of digging into products to see how they work, and you love to see how they could be used differently. You are intimately familiar with web application technologies and love to write code. Your hobby is to hunt security bugs.
You will interact closely with development teams, and will suggest features to be implemented in company’s products. Candidate will have a high consideration of reliability, low-latency, redundancy.
Candidate will travel on a regular basis to attend security conferences (Europe, North American, Asia).
Responsibilities will include:
- Hacking Sqreen infrastructure to make it stronger
- Engineering Sqreen defense methods
- Evaluating and qualifying new vulnerabilities
- Translating technical requirements to engineering tasks
- Monitoring and evaluating security controls throughout the business
- Proactively keeping current with relevant technical trends, techniques, tools and systems
- Experience in vulnerability research and penetration testing
- Excellent knowledge of these vulnerabilities counter measures: Same origin policy, CORS, CSP, HSTS…
- Strong experience with computer and network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography
- Passion for hunting vulnerabilities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, statistics, mathematics or similar field