Rail Europe, a member of the Oui SNCF group, is a subsidiary of SNCF and SBB (Swiss Railways), responsible for the representation and marketing of rail products in markets outside Europe.
Rail Europe sells through 200 travel agents and 30 B2C websites in 40 countries spread across Asia, Oceania, Middle East, Africa, North and South America.
Travel agents are equipped with a booking system (heavy client and web solution) that allows them to issue rail ticketing.
Based in La Défense, the company has 60 employees at headquarters and more than 400 employees worldwide.
Rail Europe is particularly attentive to the security of its distribution channel and the protection of its customers' data. Rail Europe commits every year to this end.
The Rail Europe team needs reinforcement on the security activity of the information systems.
The position is organized around the following activities:
- Be the security reference within the RailEurope entity
- Operational monitoring of the security (internal office, link with the outsourcer)
- Interface between a QSA (PCIDSS) and IT teams
- User awareness
- Integration of security in business projects (risk analysis, security expertise, security recipe ...)
- Realization or management of security projects
- Realization or piloting of intrusion tests
- Awareness raising / safety training
- Close collaboration with the group security teams
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience is required. A Master's Degree in Computer Science or MBA is preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- English good level