Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world’s most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An opportunity Data security (h/f ) specialist has arisen within Airbus Toulouse. The successful candidate will join the Data Shared Resources department.
Boost your career and join a dedicated team in charge of ensuring aircraft systems security!
As a key component of Data Shared Ressources department the data security team mission is to guarantee that Airbus embedded systems are designed to demonstrate the appropriate level of cyber security ie : the capacity to resist to malicious aggressions.
As a member of this team you may work potentially on all the systems developed within EY ,as the scope of the team goes beyond EYNRS . You will provide support to system such Communications, Surveillance ,Navigation, Operations ...
You will act obviously on systems under development but also on in service systems as the security threats are evolutive . You will participate to R&T projects to integrate security constraints in future architecture.
Activities will be conducted in close cooperation with the Aircraft security center of competence.
By our expertise you will define the better compromise between security objectives and cost of ownership ( Design and maintenance of systems )
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Development of secure system architecture
- Redaction of security requirements to systems designers
- Propose security solutions allowing easy operations
- Evaluation of security solutions proposed by systems designers
- Support to certification activities
- Support and expertise to systems designers
- Monitoring and analysis of cyber vulnerabilities
- Contribution to R&T projects
- Development of security devices
- Participation to standardisation for systems security
The job holder will develop:
- Security skills to support engineering community
- Global view on all aircraft systems and interfaces
- Soft skills to communicate on security topics towards management, programs, and authorities interfaces are multiple, encompassing Systems designers, programs, systems suppliers, Aircraft architect , Authorities.
Future activity will also interact with ground systems as security devices are also addressing this part of connect aircraft .
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate some or all of the following skills and competencies:
- Degree in Information Technology, speciality Security (or equivalent)
- A first experience in the required domain would be appreciated.
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Innovative mindset
- Ability to adapt to multidisciplinary environment
- Ability to work to strict timescales
- An advanced level of English is required
- An advanced level of French is required
Merci de postuler en suivant le lien : https://jobstats.robopost.com/count/clic.php?v=92745&j=1968