Cassidian CyberSecurity Elancourt
Airbus Defence & Space Newport
Cassidian CyberSecurity Ottobrunn
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus’ CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Strategic Innovation Analyst (m/w) has arisen within the Business Development and Strategy department of Airbus CyberSecurity. In the very fast-moving environment of cyber security (dynamic growing market, short cycles and strong competition), it is important to ensure that the company keeps pace with market evolutions and is able to integrate or leverage all innovations that constantly arise on the market. This requires a consistent approach. As a Strategic Innovation Analyst (m/w), you will be in charge of identifying potential opportunities coming from external markets at an early stage and assess their business interest.
The position can be located in Ottobrun near Munich in Germany, Newport in the UK or Elancourt near Paris in France.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your tasks and accountabilities will include:
- Acting as point of contact for external requests representing potential business future opportunities (mega trends; cyber ecosystem; transnational initiatives and bodies)
- Assessing with a consistent and systematic approach their potential fit with current/future business activities or with offering (consulting; service offering), leaning upon expertise of CyberSecurity teams
- If the opportunity is assessed as innovative and enabling, sponsoring it to turn it into concrete business opportunities, by ensuring its fit into the company and proper coordination with the relevant internal stakeholders
This role will involve frequent travel for business.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in Business Administration or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the IT Security environment
- Several years of professional experience in a similar role or environment
- Excellent communication, summarising and analytical skills
- Ability to build and maintain a professional network
- Ability to work cross-function and cross-country
- Fluent English is required, fluent French or German would be desirable
Merci de postuler en suivant le lien : https://jobstats.robopost.com/count/clic.php?v=92729&j=1968