Airbus Defence & Space Elancourt
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus’ CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. Airbus CyberSecurity is experiencing dramatic growth and as the company grows and attracts more talents, we seek to hire a Cyber Security Consultant within Airbus CyberSecurity in Elancourt.
Tasks & accountabilities
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting the implementation of the security policy of the information system
- Developing and implementing security standards and procedures for protection and conformity
- Managing the security deployment on all the information systems
- Organising a constant technological survey & an analysis of the risks and related threats
- Proposing changes of the security for the information system
- Advising and giving a support for the technical training and create an awareness training
- Supporting the remediation of computer security incidents & to undertake operations of the reinforcement of security
- Providing a specialist approach within the field of operational security
What you’ll need:
- Educated to a degree level in IT, Cyber Security or equivalent
- Knowledge of security fundamentals (general concepts, main areas)
- At least 2/3 years of experience within the field of information security
Skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Security governance, strategy and policies
- Risk analysis methodologies (ISO 27005, Ebios, etc.)
- Functional and technical security architecture concepts and basis
- Program management assistance for business owners and project management
- Functional and organizational security audits
Knowledge in the following areas would be a plus:
- Main standards and regulations, such as French LPM or RGS
- ICS and SCADA architectures and security needs
- Holder of security certifications (CISSP, CISA, SANS, GIAC, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementer, ISO 27005 Risk Manager, etc.) would be a plus
- Writing, editorial and synthesis skills
- Fluent in French and English
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
Merci de postuler en suivant le lien : https://jobstats.robopost.com/count/clic.php?v=92752&j=1968