As one of the leading websites for sharing videos, Dailymotion attracts hundreds of millions of unique monthly visitors and streams billions of videos views worldwide every month. The platform offers the best content from independent content creators to premium partners, being the 35th website worldwide. With 45 localized versions our mission is to provide the best possible entertainment experience for users and the best marketing opportunities for advertisers, while respecting content protection.This is a unique opportunity to combine a fun start-up environment with the massive scale of one of the largest players in the online video industry.The information systems security manager has a very important role within the company as he create and institute measures to safeguard sensitive information and make sure that all private data belonging to the company, its employees, and its customers, remains confidential. The CSO is tasked with anticipating new threats and actively working to prevent data breach or security incident from occurring.
Within the Engineering team, the overall objective of this responsibility is to work with other executives across different departments to ensure that security systems are working smoothly to reduce the organization's operational risks in the face of a security attack. CSO assess the organization’s infrastructure and data to identify vulnerabilities caused by weaknesses or flaws in software and hardware that could expose the infrastructure to a security breach. They also evaluate the effectiveness of existing security measures, such as firewalls, password policies and intrusion-detection systems.
They make recommendations to improve security based on their assessments and knowledge of current and emerging threats.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a related role with proven ISS experience
- Strong commitment to ethical hacking
- Strong understanding of information technology and security
- In-depth experience with large audience website
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in ISS
- Experience with risk management and auditing
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering
- Highly analytical
- Effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communications, teamwork, leadership and conflict management skills
- Ability to work in an international environment and across multiple departments (legal, Engineering, finance, content, …)
- Curious, independent and a solution-oriented thinkers to solve problems efficiently in a scalable manner
- English speaking or English native