Cassidian CyberSecurity Elancourt
Cassidian CyberSecurity Toulouse
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus’ CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Airbus DS Cyber Defence Center (CDC) associates the Security Operations Center (SOC) and high-skilled security professional services, such as security incident response (CSIRT), risk assessment, security audit and associated consulting services.
The CDC is in charge of supporting our customers all along their Information Risk and Security Management improvement, and addressing the increasing cyber security threat challenge.
Security Incident Handling aims to provide a safe communication and information infrastructure for the Customers' user community and information systems by detecting, analysing and responding to cyber-attacks and security incidents.
In this context, Airbus Defence and Space Cybersecurity is seeking an Incident Responder (M/F).
Tasks & accountabilities
- Assess incoming incident reports and perform efficient triage,
- Confirm and classify the incidents,
- Define response strategy (and present it to the management for approval),
- Oversee the ongoing analysis activities (Forensics or Reverse Engineering) and analyse data in order to build a comprehensive view of the incident,
- Defining and carrying out security incident identification measures,
- Continuous improvement of incident response plans and playbook entries,
- Maintain and share incident report and provide technical assistance to all stakeholders
- Participate in cyber-crisis management and coordination,
- Performing risk, impact and damage assessments,
- Interfacing with other experts and Technology and Security watch, contribution to awareness trainings.
- Educated to a Master’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as Incident Handler / Responder
- You should hold at least 2 valid certifications or being capable of passing certifications among the following ones: GCIH, GCFA, GPEN, GNFA or an equivalent one recognised internationally.
- Fluent in English; Fluent in French is strongly appreciated; another European language is a plus
The position requires travels in and possibly outside of Europe.
Merci de postuler en suivant le lien : https://jobstats.robopost.com/count/clic.php?v=92757&j=1968