Airbus CyberSecurity Elancourt
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus’ CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Cybersecurity Pre-Sales Engineer promotes the Airbus Cyber Security SOC portfolio composed of products and services. The Pre-Sales Engineer supports sales managers to develop opportunities by securing the “technical close” of complex SOC services and solutions.
In this role you will collaborate with sales, service managers, product managers, R&D, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
Pre-sales engineers provide the link between the technical capabilities of the products and services delivered and the sales manager.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Answer to SOC and Cyber Defence RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the Key Account Sales manager.
- Balances technological opportunities with business processes requirements
- Participate in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture.
- Shares with key account sales manager assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines and/or market areas.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms, ensures these opportunities are effectively covered and followed by the sales team.
- Monitors R&D/ customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Provides training to customers when needed
- If required, acts as a Project Manager for each deal to ensure the final solution is delivered towards customer’s expectation and initial proposals
- Follows and shares market technological needs and evolution with Product Line Managers
- Contribute to the definition of the security architectural blueprint
- Maintains a holistic view of the organisation’s strategy, processes, information and ICT assets
- Links the business mission, strategy and processes to the ICT and Cyber Defence strategies
- Watches technology development and integrates into new solutions
- Conduct post-implementation reviews to evaluate benefits accrued from new processes and systems
At least 5 years of Security Architecture, Integration of Cyber solutions, Presales, or Cyber Project Management experience would be desirable.
In the role, the pre-sales engineer should be able to understand the SOC services, the related regulations like PDIS. Have a broad knowledge of Cyber security products and solutions such as SIEM, NIDS, Firewalls, VPN, vulnerability management solutions, sandboxes.
At least one valid certification among the following: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, SABSA, SANS Certifications (GSEC, GCIH…), ISO 27001, ISO 27005, ITIL, or an equivalent recognized internationally.
- Cyber knowledge on cyber threats, Cyber kill-chain, risks analysis
- Networking (TCP/IP, SNMP, DNS, etc.)
- Defence-in-depth Security Architecture
- Enterprise Security Architectures
- SOC architectures and services
- Integration or usage of Cyber security tools including Firewall, VPN, SIEM, NIDS, Sandbox, Antivirus, PKI…
- Fluent French and a high level of English (spoken/written)
This position will require a France security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Merci de candidater sur ce lien: https://jobstats.robopost.com/count/clic.php?v=96355&j=1968