Cassidian CyberSecurity Elancourt
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus’ CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. Airbus CyberSecurity is experiencing dramatic growth and as the company grows and attracts more talents, we seek to hire a System Administrator (m/f) to be based either in Elancourt, near Paris.
Tasks & accountabilities
In support of the delivery of CyberSecurity Services, you are recognised in your community as a key element to make things work.
As a System Administrator (m/f), you will:
- manage a complex infrastructure (multiple OS technologies for servers, Firewalling, Security technologies like SIEM, IDS, etc.) with massive virtualisation and many network aspects
- support the whole cyber defence activities and services within a very technical team
- be autonomous on IT administration
- be in charge of building / updating / maintaining infrastructure used for different business services
- implement and maintain internal IT platforms linked to the business services
You should bring the following skills:
- Educated to a degree level in Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in IT services
- Good knowledge of the SOC organisation and IT processes
- Strong interest and a good background of the Cyber Defence field
- Being service delivery oriented
- Deep knowledge of information security concepts and technologies
- Good communication skills and the capability to understand the requirements of your internal customers
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Fluent in French and English
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
Merci de postuler en suivant le lien : https://jobstats.robopost.com/count/clic.php?v=92758&j=1968