Cassidian CyberSecurity Elancourt
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus’ CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
As a system administrator in support of the delivery of CyberSecurity Services, you are a key element to the team.
Under the responsibility of the Head of Service Operation, you will guarantee all the services being delivered by the Cyber IT.
In this role, you can easily manage a complex infrastructure (multiple OS technologies for servers, Firewalling, Security technologies like SIEM, IDS, ...) with massive virtualization and many network aspects.
Tasks & accountabilities
As a systems administrator, you will:
- be in support of the whole cyberdefense activities and services within a team with very technical skills
- be in charge to build / update / maintain infrastructure used for different business services
- implement and maintain internal IT platforms linked to the business services
- implement and maintain an internet IT platforms linked to the business services
- Degree in the area of IT or related sector.
- You have good communication skills and the capability to understand the requirements of internal customers
- You are service delivery oriented
- Good knowledge of information security concepts and technologies
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask
- French Fluent, English intermediate
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
Merci de postuler en suivant le lien : https://jobstats.robopost.com/count/clic.php?v=92759&j=1968