This vacancy is for a Principal consultant with all-round information security skills to join the DXC Security Consulting SRM (Strategy and Risk Management) practice and will require an extensive proven track record in acting as the lead consultant in IT Security engagements.
Successful candidates may be assigned to a wide range of assignments, depending on expertise and group requirements. The consultant will be required to lead, advise, and provide Security Consultancy services to both Public and Private sector clients and take an active role in customer deployments. These will include (but not limited to); providing security advice, security risk analysis, security management compliance assessments, security gap analysis and the provision of security policy documentation.
The consultant will be the subject matter expert within the team and take responsibility for leading and guiding the other consultants.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will expected to:
- Be a trusted advisor, create and maintain effective customer relationships, so as to insure customer satisfaction;
- Act as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external clients;
- Regularly exercise significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives;
- Apply advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and is regarded by others within DXC as a subject matter expert;
- Lead and/or provide expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross functional initiatives but does not manage other employees as a primary job function;
- Be accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals;
- Actively contribute to DXC's solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies, based on experience gained from customer projects;
- Provide mentoring and guidance to employees at lower job levels.
The following skills are required:
- Significant experience of security processes and standards;
- Ability and experience to identify solutions to resolve security gaps in systems and designs, and in security policy creation and related documentation;
- Detailed understanding of security management and assurance practices, with hands on experience;
- Experience in working with clients to capture requirements and formulate solutions;
- Appreciation of trends in IT security.
- 10+ years of professional experience offering advice in Information Security.
- MSc in an IT related subject or relevant industry experience.
- Preferably one or more security certification among the following: Lead Auditor ISO27001, CRISC, CISSP, CISA, CISM.