International Pre-Sales Consultant / Technical Account Manager (H/F) , based in France, Sèvres
Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity (RSCS) a leading German Cybersecurity company, acquired DenyAll, French web application security and vulnerability management vendor end of 2016. It allows RSCS to further expands its current portfolio of network and endpoint security solutions. DenyAll contributes in additional sales and marketing presence. With this acquisition, Rohde & Schwarz strengthens its ability to execute on its objective of becoming the leading European trusted provider of cybersecurity solutions.
DenyAll, a Rodhe & Schwarz Cybersecurity company continues to grow its business internationally. We are strengthening our international team in France and are hiring an International Pre-Sales & Consultant based in Sèvres, France. The candidate will be in charge of supporting the Sales development in the Iberia & Italy markets.
DenyAll’s current product range allows companies to:
- Detect Vulnerabilities in the Information System and on the periphery (On premise and SaaS).
- Protect Web Application Firewall and XML Web Services (On premise and in the cloud)
- Connect users through a Single Sign On software for Web applications.
- Manage: configuration, reporting and charts centralized board.
Merging with RSCS, the sales team will promote a broader portfolio of products:
- High-end encryption (layer2 )
- Desktop & Disk encryption
- Secure Browsers
- No Backdoor UTMs and next generation firewalls for process networks
- PKI & IDM solutions
- Network Monitoring and Intelligence solutions
DenyAll offers an exciting opportunity in the booming market of Cybersecurity, with many opportunities to grow and expand.
Within a dynamic and passionate team and in close collaboration with the Sales Representatives, you will have the responsibility to promote Deny All solutions to partners, prospects and customers, in Iberia and Italy mainly
You will be accountable for convincing new customers and partners about RSCS portfolio and for the technical satisfaction of your customers and partners covering all the pre-sales cycle and the account development:
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Advising partners, prospects and customers on their security needs with a focus on select strategic partners
- Engaging with decision makers and analyze partner, prospect and customer needs from a technical perspective
- Demonstrating and presenting the solution and its value.
- Identification of additional/new business opportunities for RSCS solutions
- Designing the technical response to RFPs/RFIs and be part of the strategy definition with the sales team.
- Conducting prototypes, and pilots.
- Conducting seminars and participating in tradeshows.
- Conducting onsite installations, migrations, trainings and professional services with end users.
- Participating in the recruitment and development of business partners. Training and enable them to make them self-sufficient.
- Building a strong relationship with the DenyAll employees and more specifically the R&D, the support and the international teams
- Using the internal tools (salesforce.com, Jive) to share information and tools with your colleagues and cooperate in an efficient way.
This position reports to the International Presales/Professional Services Manager.
You will work closely with
- the other members of the team in France (International Sales, Presales and Professional Services) and the other countries.
- the employees of the other departments such as Technical Support, Sales Operations, etc..
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent understanding of the Security Industry
- Very good experience in pre-sales, ideally within a software Vendor
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Excellent knowledge of Linux (System and Network)
- Experience in deployment and integration of security products or networks.
- Technical skills combined with a good understanding of sales situations
- Listening skills, good interpersonal and communication skills, Partner and Customer orientation
- Well organized and structured, able to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Self-learner, team player loving sharing ideas and knowledge
- Self-motivated, flexible, and showing initiative
- Willing to travel internationally
- Graduated from a university or IT Engineer.
- English fluency in writing and speaking.
- Spanish or Italian fluency in writing and speaking.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in pre-sales or security product implementation
The following skills will be a plus:
- Access to customers and large base of end user contacts (CISO and Network managers) in Iberia or Italy and Internationally.
- Knowledge of XML/SOAP architecture and structure
- Knowledge of scripting languages like PHP, JSP, ASP and other
- Knowledge of SAP implementations
- Excellent knowledge of network protocols
- Experience: Junior to Mid-Senior level
- Computer Software, Information Services, Information Technology and Services
- OTE: Base salary plus commission
- Car Allowance
Trial Period: 4 months + potentially 3 months