Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry Enterprise Consulting Team!
Today, BlackBerry® is a transformed company. We’re no longer about the smartphone, but the smart in the phone…and in cars and containers, medical devices and wearables, consumer appliances, industrial machinery, and ultimately the entire Enterprise of Things (EoT). What we once did for smartphones is what we’re now doing for EoT – envisioning, enabling and securing new forms of communication that are connecting the business world in extraordinary new ways. We have the most complete and advanced end-to-end solutions to enable EoT, and our ideas lead the way in the hottest markets like cybersecurity, SaaS, neural networks and autonomous vehicles.
BlackBerry Enterprise Consulting offers services that focus on the full lifecycle of a customer Secure Enterprise Mobility Journey. From Strategic Business Value Services, Deployment, Cybersecurity and Support Services through to Customer Success, Enhanced Support and Managed Services, BlackBerry Enterprise Consulting provides best practice and best in breed services. You can read more about our Consulting services here: https://ca.blackberry.com/enterprise/enterprise-consulting.
With significant growth every year for the past 5 years, we are looking for a stellar Senior Account Manager based in Germany to join our EMEA team.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Working within our Enterprise Consulting business, you will be responsible for identifying and driving Enterprise level Consulting Services deals from end to end across the DACH region. You will have a real passion for selling industry leading professional services and achieving your quota. In return for your talent and enthusiasm we can offer you the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic global environment, working alongside outstanding colleagues. In addition, we provide competitive compensation, commission & benefits packages. In summary, you provide the talent and we will provide the environment and resources to help you to succeed and accelerate your professional growth & development.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of services opportunities within targeted EMEA territories.
- Work closely with the product sales team to identify sales opportunities in accounts and engage the appropriate resources to develop the opportunity
- Understand, position, and sell the full Enterprise Consulting Services Platform
- Work to achieve competitive territory sales quotas
- Drive Enterprise Consulting Services deals end to end. From lead generation & qualification, to solution development and presentation to contract negotiations, to deal closing, and to making sure the deal is properly transitioned to the BlackBerry Enterprise Consulting Delivery Organization for timely staffing and execution.
- Build compelling business cases to support proposals and identify return on investment, successfully converting opportunities into consulting engagements.
- Develop strong relationships with potential and existing clients at VP, CIO, and Director level.
- Work with internal BlackBerry organizations (sales, product marketing, engineering, development, etc.) to develop solutions for customer business problems.
- Conduct sales calls and customer visits to qualify, scope, and close services opportunities.
- Develop & deliver strategic services sales plans.
- Closely collaborate with BlackBerry sales and Technical teams, to develop consulting proposals for senior customer management, including project approach, timeline, deliverables, and costing.
- Own the Statement of Work, negotiation, and contracting process
- Develop and maintain opportunities in a weekly pipeline forecasting.
- Ensure successful delivery of the defined solution and maintain contact with current BlackBerry accounts as potential sources of additional business and as referenceable accounts.
You will have:
- A BA in business administration, computer science, or equivalent business or technical field experience.
- Significant and recent experience successfully selling IT consulting & Cybersecurity services within targeted Enterprise accounts across DACH.
- In depth knowledge of selling strategies, development of proposals, contracts, close plans, and statements of work for professional services.
- A background in positioning related Technology or Enterprise Applications Solutions.
- The ability to develop executive level relationships.
- Accomplished communication and negotiation skills.
- Be willing to travel regionally.
- Previous experience within the EMM/Mobility sector is preferred, but not required.but it's not essential.
Interested in hearing more? Then we would love to hear from you.
An Absolute Commitment to Equality
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
BlackBerry strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may require provisions to participate in the selection process. Should you require an accommodation, please contact email@example.com to discuss your needs.