The Security consultant will be responsible for the management of the customer's SIEM solution in a large corporation.
The consultant is responsible for monitoring and managing log sources for the client SIEM solution.
He will work closely with other teams to ensure that the SIEM is performing to standard with all necessary logging sources. Additionally, at working with other stakeholders and based on the acquired knowledge of the client network, he will be able to perform risk assessments and apply security governance principles based on standard frameworks.
In the continuation of the implementation of security controls based on framework best practices, the consultant will need to apply project management principles to ensure a proper application of the controls managing different stakeholders' expectations.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the customer's SIEM solution
- Maintain SIEM operations and document current network environment
- Work with different stakeholders to ensue all necessary logging sources are reporting to the SIEM
- Implement risk management methodologies and implement countermeasures based on security standard best practices
- Manage client expectations and program implementation plans attending stakeholders' needs using project management principles
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience
- Prefer at least 3 years of experience in the field
- Experience in performing infrastructure support at an enterprise level
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of information security concepts
- Fluent in English oral and written is mandatory. French is an advantage
- Initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security
- Relevant IT certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CRISC, CISM, etc.
- Experience with change control policy and procedures
- Prior experience with project management methodologies (e.g. PMP, Prince 2)".
- Experience working with Information Security frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST)