As part of the Information Security services team, this position will be part of the regulatory & compliance service in order to provide advisory, implementation and as “DPO-as-a-service” for different type of clients.
The Data Protection Officer is expected to provide needed support in relation to the new EU GDPR, ensuring that the clients are able to provide demonstrable evidence of good governance in managing data protection according to applicable regulations.
The DPO will be expected to develop policy and procedures, maintain a privacy and data protection knowledge base, deliver presentations, and facilitate awareness training for all employees.
- Managing Data Protection Compliance and advising on legal requirements and best practice
- Implement and keep up-to-date of applicable privacy laws and guidelines with respect to Data Protection
- Advise clients for controls implementation and processes, developing project program including implementation plan
- Develop client corporate Data Protection Framework that supports the Data Protection Policy, mainly focused on EU GDPR, attending client requirements and impact on their business
- Develop and provide training and awareness data protection programme, including best practice document for client staff
- Responsible to act as contact point for the relevant supervisory authority on issues relating to data processing both internally and for clients
- Develop metrics for monitoring compliance and reports oriented to top management
- Prior experience in a similar role, with broad knowledge on EU GDPR. CIPP certification is a plus
- Fluency in English. Any other language is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good personal organization, self-motivation and project management skills. Project management certification (e.g. PMP, Prince 2) is a plus
- Experience working with ISO 27001 is an asset