Wefound is a startup studio. We create our startups based on shared resources and a multidisciplinary team, with a single objective: their long-term success.
Batteries For People is a young startup launched by the studio. Its ambition is to control and anticipate the ageing of electric vehicle batteries. Batteries For People is already developing two brands, which will be marketed in the coming days:
La Belle Batterie, which certifies the state of health of an Electric Car battery at a given time.
Antilope, the roaming application with the best prediction of electrical energy consumption for a journey.
To do this, we are developing software capable of communicating with the vehicle's on-board computer via the OBDII socket (diagnostic socket). We are looking for an intern in the field of communicating objects for the electric car. We need you to develop the software, and make it compatible with as many makes and models of vehicles as possible.
Supervised by our CTO, your missions will be to:
- retrieve, analyse and interpret the PID codes of electric vehicles
- integrate these codes into our software
- implement stationary and in-service test protocols to test and improve our software
All this in an exceptional setting in Paris, at Wework in the heart of the Marais!
At the end of the internship, if you have proven yourself and are still passionate about the challenge, you will be the ideal candidate to stay at La Belle Batterie and provide technical direction to the startup. All this while benefiting from the Studio's contributions: technical expertise, financing, operational support, etc.
Required profile :
You're the right person for us if:
- you have a good knowledge of programming and computer language, but above all you want to learn
- you like numbers and you like to play with them, for example to understand and solve puzzles
- you are bold, autonomous and you like to take initiatives
- you are resourceful and methodical, and ideally you have already put your hands in reverse.
● 6 months: internship at the end of studies or break.
● Quick access to a position of responsibility, with good prospects
● Offices within Wework (Coeur Marais et Colisée): events, training, sports coaching, yoga, beer and cider offered after 6pm...
● Remuneration: Between 800 and 1,200 euros depending on the profile.
● Join a young, friendly and dynamic team!
The little something extra
Let's be clear: you will find here a rare versatility, a team that transmits its knowledge (digital, VC, entrepreneurial), beautiful Parisian premises (WeWork in the 3rd), and a remuneration that recognizes your contribution.