At Tanker, we do security in auser-friendly way. We’re looking for simple solutions to solve complex issuesothers have given up on.
We do end-to-end encryption of files storedin the most user-friendly cloud services like Dropbox and Microsoft One Drivewithout interfering with the great user experience that made them so successfulin the first place.
Our aim is to secure the most popular cloudapplications against cyber threats, to provide peace of mind to millions ofbusinesses worldwide when it comes to their privacy and data governance.
Behind Tanker is a team with strong productand Tech DNA. Our people helped build products such as ClicRDV, FrontApp,Socloz, Aldebaran and Dashlane.
Headquartered in Paris, we are backed bysecurity experts from the French Ministry of Defense and ENS Ulm Crypto Lab.
- You will be in charge of improving existing quality processes at Tanker and make sure we release the best possible product.
- You will validate both the user experienceand technical aspects of new features.
- You will help create and maintain automaticfunctional tests with the help and support from other engineers
- And you will of course be a full-timemember of the Scrum team as we believe that a feature is not operational untilit has been fully tested.
- You will be the last safety net before theproduct goes live
- You will have carte blanche to improvequality processes
- You will oversee automatic testsimplementation
- You will teach to and learn from a bunch ofvery passionate geeks
- You are an experienced and enthusiasttester
- You have an experience inwriting/maintaining automatic tests
- You are never fully satisfied and alwayswant to improve things
- You enjoy challenges, you are curious abouthow things work.
Take the hack challenge available onhttps://www.tanker.io/rabbit/hackMe and find the secret password to send yourapplication.
We offer a permanent position, withflexible hours, comprehensive health cover, private pension scheme, commuterbenefits program…