Commit to a safer digital world!
Join the Cybersecurity team, and pilot an innovative project!
You will be responsible for a project as a whole, from its draft to its completion through its management.
In this context your missions will be:
- Develop and master project schedules, scheduling and duration of tasks, setting milestones, determining critical path and optimizing resources.
- Support and document the management of the scope change of the project.
- Consolidate and analyze project indicators.
- Develop funding search files (Grants ... etc).
- Prepare and validate financial data for monthly project progress reports, including variance, trend and forecast reports that will be provided to management.
- Check the presence of the deliverables required for the opening or modification of a project and validate them.
- Support the BU Director and Project Team for detailed and strategic project planning.
- Participate in the recruitment of the project team.
- Manage the various stakeholders of the project.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Project Management process.
Holds an engineering degree or a Bac +5 in project management, engineering.
- 3 years experience in project management in technological environments, or R & D;
- Cyber security knowledge is an asset;
- Editorial sense;
- Managerial aptitude, and leadership;
- Proficiency in a project management tool (MS-project, OpenProject)
- good resistance to stress;
- Rigorous, autonomous organized;
- Good oral and written communication (English and French);
- Master the customer relationship and ability to adapt his speech to his interlocutor (including technical profiles).
- Control of office tools (Pack office)