In strong growth, we are strengthening our teams with passionate people and are now looking for an R&D Engineer. This position can be based in Rennes, Rouen or Paris.
In addition to its Bug Bounty platform, YesWeHack maintains the FireBounty VDP (Vulnerability Disclosure Policy) aggregator and the Zerodisclo anonymous disclosure site.
As an R&D Engineer, you will participate in the evolution and maintenance of these sites, as well as in the development of the various tools that integrate with YesWeHack's services.
Dynamic and autonomous, you will be able to propose pragmatic and incremental solutions to different needs.
Main missions :
- Ensure evolutionary and corrective maintenance according to the major evolutions of our transversal platforms
- Develop, document, test and publish tools (scripts, plugins, browser extensions, connectors) allowing the integration of our services with third-party products
- Design and develop proof of concepts in response to customer needs
- Support technical teams in the implementation of new features
- Maintain and evolve a "Blockchain" solution integrated to our ecosystem
- Participate in innovation needs, industrialization and evolution of existing capabilities
You master the following technical stack:
- Python 3
- Git (Gitlab, Git flow / CI)
- DBMS (MySQL / MariaDB/...)
The following notions will be an asset:
- SSO / IAM
- Elasticsearch / ELK
- Multi-server environment
- Participation in Open Source projects
- English read, spoken and written
Your Profile :
- Interested in cybersecurity, you have a good professional experience in the field of R&D.
- Rigorous, respectful of good practices of secure development and functional security.
- Your team spirit and your interpersonal skills will also be necessary to successfully complete your missions.
To apply: https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/yeswehack/jobs/ingenieur-r-d-h-f-paris_paris