As part of its development, RandoriSec is looking for an engineer who wishes to join a consulting firm specializing in offensive security. The candidate will join the team dedicated to offensive security R&D: a friendly, young team mad of enthusiasts.
Objectives and content of the mission: As part of the assignment, the candidate will take charge of research and development subjects with the aim of understanding how a product works, discovering and exploiting software or hardware vulnerabilities in complex systems.
These research and development topics can be broken down into several tasks:
- Reverse engineering and understanding of products and protocols;
- Search for vulnerabilities;
- Exploitation of vulnerabilities;
- Tool development to help with the previous tasks.
The profile sought:
- Professional experience in reverse engineering and research / exploitation of vulnerabilities;
- Autonomy on research and development subjects;
- Editorial fluency in French and English;
- Taste for teamwork;
- Participating in a community safety project or publishing online and / or for print is a plus!
Location: The position is located in intramural Paris.
Remuneration: To be defined according to the profile