As part of its development, RandoriSec is looking for an intern (M / F) who would like to join a consulting firm specializing in offensive security. The candidate will join the team dedicated to R&D on reverse engineering issues and vulnerability research.
It is common for a known vulnerability to exhibit a specific pattern that can be found in other places in the same code base. What are the different ways to detect these "variants" of vulnerabilities? Tools such as CodeQL and Coccinelle already exist, allowing these tasks to be performed on source code.
The intern will therefore be responsible for:
- Achieve a state of the art of variant analysis techniques, both in user and kernel environments;
- Study vulnerability patterns and write the associated rules;
- Validate the rules by finding vulnerabilities and developing exploitation codes.
Required profile :
- Fluency in C, C ++, assembler (multi-architectures is a plus);
- Programming in Python;
- Willingness to explore topics related to vulnerability research and reverse engineering;
- Proficient in English and French;
Internship based in Paris (75004), near the Chatelet metro station. This opportunity may lead to a permanent hiring in the R&D team.