Business Card Associates (BCA) is a SMB specialized in the design, deployment and operation of logical and physical security solutions since 2006. Closely connected to its ecosystem, the company enjoys a strong recognition of its expertise, on which builds on its strong growth. We target a clientele that includes government departments, large health facilities or government bodies.
As part of this development and under the responsibility of the Technical Director, you will participate in a collaborative project on the safety of populations, in a context integrating the security of personal data. Your mission will consist mainly in assembling (directly or in subcontracting management) the various elements of a portable system (mechanical / micromechanical elements, software, electronic systems, antennas ...).
You have a Master Degree in Electronics and significant experience in system design.
You'll have to :
- Participate in the selection of the different modules
- Realize the integration platform of the different modules
- Define and write configuration and deployment procedures
- Perform integration tests using simulators
- Conduct / participate in acceptance phases (verification, validation)
- Analyze and characterize the problems encountered and take charge of the actions needed to solve them
- Deploy the system to the chosen sites and ensure integration, commissioning and problem resolution
Your main skills are autonomy, sense of organization and priorities, the ability to propose solutions and pilot the entities necessary for their realization, a global vision and detailed systems, as well as a good culture in analog electronics and digital.
Related technical skills include:
- Mastery of hardware design tools, CAD, PCB
- Mastering embedded communication protocols (SPI, I2C, SWP)
- Mastery of laboratory test tools (tests & measurements)
Mastery of fluent English is required.
Open position with permanent contract H / F and for people with disabilities, based in the Paris region or near Aix-en-Provence, salary according to experience.