We are looking for a Head of Data Security to lead the continuous improvement of our security organization to maintain a state-of-the art standard adapted to healthcare.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in France. We help patients book doctor or dentist appointments 24/24 and 7/7 within a few clicks and we offer doctors a full-range service to improve booking management, reduce no show and bring new patients to their office. We simply try to deliver the great healthcare experience we all deserve in Europe. In three years, Doctolib has become the fastest growing health care startup in Europe and has grown up to 300 people and 7.5 million patients a month. We have raised €50m from top investors including Accel Partners (Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox), Ludwig Klitzsch (CIP Clinic), Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork) and Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot).
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
What you will do
- Be responsible for shaping the future of our safety organization.
- Make it scalable and adaptable to our changing needs. Doctolib is a fast growing and ever changing company.
- You will architect, design, and develop solutions hand-to-hand with our technical teams.
- Be a valued member and technical leader of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owners, and business owners to incorporate security thinking across departments
- Maintain and grow a healthy security culture in Doctolib
- Coordinate and collaborate with other parts of the company such Legal and Office
- Represent the Security organization towards external stakeholders
- Be the first response and remediation for security-related incidents and participate in on-call rotation
- Work from our awesome office in Paris where we work closely with teams across all Doctolib services
Who you are
- You are an experienced technical leader within the security domain
- You know how to teach and evangelize security to groups of different disciplines with varying experience: more than being a doer, your goal will be to evangelize and empower our engineers about security matters
- You know how to prioritize tasks using cost and value. And to address subjects in an efficient way (ex. MoSCoW).
- You feel confident coordinating and scoping larger initiatives
- You have deep understanding of security in distributed systems at scale
- You have a deep understanding of information security and risk management for IT-based companies
- You believe in team work and agile values, you lead by example, and you are able to foster and grow the culture in existing teams
- You speak English and French fluently
- Job type: Full-time long-term contract
- Location: Paris
- Start date: ASAP
APPLY : https://jobs.lever.co/doctolib/929bb2a7-69c1-4d5a-a352-25e3c053e25f/apply?lever-source=yeswehack.com