You know how to keep a secret? So join us!
At I-TRACING, we believe that the trust of our customers lies in the excellence of our engineers and the love of a job well done. We are convinced that in order to properly advise our clients, we must keep a strong link with the technique and their problems on the ground. Finally, we believe that we are fortunate to have an exciting, constantly evolving business at the heart of all innovations and that we need to share this enthusiasm among ourselves and with our customers.
Since 2005, this approach has allowed I-TRACING to quickly establish itself on the French market as a reference player in the field of security and traceability of information.
As part of our very strong growth, we are recruiting a Security Auditor who shares these values and wishes to progress with the company in a reciprocal sharing relationship.
You join the Audit & Forensics division in charge of performing security audit and IT forensic audit services for our key accounts customers. As such you will be led to realize:
- Intrusion test
- Security audit of an infrastructure or application architecture
- Configuration security audit,
- Audit of the organization and processes SSI (Type ISO 27000)
- Compliance audit (ARJEL, PCI-DSS, SOX, CNIL ...)
- Investigation following a security incident
- Evidence constitution
- Consulting and training in auditing and investigation techniques.
You have at least 3 years of experience in the field, you are passionate about computer security. Dynamic and curious, you are motivated to join a healthy society, on a human scale and thus offering real opportunities for personal development.
Conscientious and serious, you know how to carry out your mission with a view to quality of service and respect of commitments made with our customers.
- Discreet, rigorous and serious, you are also in line with the ethical and ethical requirements specific to audit activities.
- You master tools and intrusion testing techniques: scans, SQL injections, XSS, fuzzing, buffer overflow ...
- You also master security best practices on major operating systems, middleware, and network / security devices.
- Concepts of development will be appreciable.
- Relational and editorial skills important.
Available ASAP, the post is located at Puteaux.
Compensation on profile.