In strong growth, we are reinforcing our teams with passionate people and are now looking for a Security Analyst.
As a Security Analyst, you will participate in a team dedicated to the qualification of vulnerability reports submitted by our community of ethical hackers, to their analysis and to the accompaniment of our customers in the evaluation of these vulnerabilities in order to better understand the impacts and possible remedies.
You will also participate in the creation of internal tools, as well as in the maintenance and evolution of these different tools for the benefit of our community.
Your missions will be the following:
- Creation and reproduction of Proof-of-Concept.
- Evaluation of the severity of vulnerabilities according to the context.
- Restitution, technical popularization with our customers.
- Ensure dialogue with our community of ethical hackers.
- Follow-up of the vulnerability report workflow.
- Coordination with the Customer Success Manager department
- Development of internal solutions related to the position.
- Development of tools for our community.
You master :
- Security fundamentals such as the OWASP Top 10 or the CWE
- The CVSS criticality assessment system and its application
- Specific tools such as BurpSuite
- Development in Python
- English read, spoken and written
The following stack will be an asset:
- Development on Frameworks such as Django / Flask
- Participation in Open Source projects
- Constant monitoring of Cybersecurity topics (CVE, research, vulnerabilities...)
- Curious by nature, you are passionate about Cybersecurity and have a strong appetite for understanding how an information system works and how to secure it.
- You participate in CTFs and learning platforms in Infosec.
- Rigorous, respectful of good security practices, your team spirit and your interpersonal skills will also be necessary to successfully complete your missions.
To apply : https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/yeswehack/jobs/security-analyst-f-h_rouen