XMCO recruits pentesters, with first experience, to strengthen our Audit department.
Within a team of 25 consultants, you will be in charge of:
· performing external and internal penetration tests (web, infrastructure, mobile, SAP, Red-team, Cloud, etc.) in pairs with an experienced consultant
· participating in the firm's R & D work (development of Redteam tools and threat-intelligence, phishing platform, internal methodologies, writing articles for the ActuSec, reverse, etc.)
· participating in internal (XMCon) and external conferences (HITB, Blackhat, SSTIC, HIP, BruCon, Hack.lu, etc.)
Required Skills :
· Passion for offensive security
· Technical knowledge in security (network, system and applications)
· Knowledge of the security best practices for Windows / Unix operating systems and network devices
· Knowledge of a programming language (Java, C), a scripting language (Perl, Ruby, Python) and the OWASP secure development methods
· Will to learn, to evolve and to share knowledge in a team of 25 experienced pentestrators
· Strong analytical and synthesis skills to adapt to the contexts and trades of our clients
· Significant relational and editorial skills
The consultants work in teams and in "project" mode. The remuneration is fixed + variable.