Pentester (web + other topics) - Lyon or remote – M/WLyon , France 9 months ago
Vaadata is a company specialized in penetration testing. We are looking for a pentester (m/w) to join our team.
Who are we?
- A small and dynamic company, highly specialized in pentest
- A high-level team, in which everyone can give their opinion and make proposals
- A company that is 100% independent and committed to environmental issues
Who are we looking for?
- A pentester (M/W) or a web developer with strong expertise in security (M/W)
- Having skills in web application penetration testing
- Others welcome skills (non mandatory): mobile application pentesting (iOS and Android), network pentesting, social engineering pentesting, IoT pentesting...
- Motivated by teamwork (whether face-to-face or remote)
What is the job?
- Conducting security audits within a team of 2 or 3 pentesters. Short and various missions, penetration testing on targets with a great range of technical environments. Multiple clients in France and internationally.
- Scope of missions: Web pentest (black box / grey box / white box) + pentest of other targets (to be determined according to your skills and your desire to increase your skills: mobile apps, network, social engineering, IoT, red team…).
- Possibility to participate in other types of security audits: source code audit, infrastructure audits (depending on profile) as well as in training sessions (depending on profile)
- Technical intelligence, deepening of skills, possibility to develop expertise on various subjects of interest
- Documentation and knowledge sharing with the pentest team (through teamwork and technical presentations).
- Possibility of being proactive in the development of technical services, tools and processes.
Position based in Lyon with a mix of face-to-face and remote work. Possibility of 100% remote work.
If this ad matches your skills and interests, please contact us :)