Vaadata is a start-up, specializing in web, mobile and IoT security. We are looking for an ethical hacker (pentester) to join our team!
Who are we?
- A dynamic start-up and a hacking techniques specialist
- A small and fun team, with people who like freedom, unlike big companies’ corporate spirit
- An innovative company that provides time for technology watch and creativity
Who are we looking for?
- A beginner pentester OR a developer with security skills
- A passionate about hacking with experience on one (or more) of the following topics : web applications, mobile applications, connected devices, social engineering
- Versatile, resourceful, with a « hands on » attitude
- With a strong motivation for a start-up adventure within a cohesive team
- Able to work in English (a work experience in an international environment would be perfect) / native English is even a plus
What is the job?
- Conducting security audits (scope: web platforms, mobile apps, connected devices, social engineering)
- Taking part in other security missions
- Taking part in our internal R&D projects (development of new tools)
- Technology watch and innovation (technology watch on various security topics, proposing new ideas, possibility of launching new projects)
- National / International clients
More broadly, the job will be likely to evolve as the company develops and according to your own skills and motivation.
NB : We are based in Lyon, France, near mountains and ski slopes.
If you are interested and if you think that you can match our needs, please contact us.